EP172 | How To Be The 10% (Part 4) - Invest like an entrepreneur
Part 4 in this mini series... Don't just think - invest too.
90% of business owners fail in 5 years - want to know how the other 10% think? This week I'm chatting about the characteristics of that 10%, with the hopes (and a big big loving kick) to make this your goal for 2021.
SHARE THIS EPISODE
Know someone who would like to hear this episode?
Share on Facebook | Share on LinkedIn | Share on Twitter | Share by email
SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher