EP173 | How To Be The 10% (Part 5) - Self aware about self awareness

Part 5 in this mini series... Being self aware about self awareness.  90% of business owners fail in 5 years - want to know how the other 10% think? This week I'm chatting about the characteristics of that 10%, with the hopes (and a big big loving kick) to make this your goal for 2021. 

SHARE THIS EPISODE
Know someone who would like to hear this episode? 
Share on Facebook  |  Share on LinkedIn  | Share on Twitter |  Share by email

 

RESOURCES YOU MAY ENJOY:

Click to take MY free WowArchetype Quiz
Click to join our LeadYourDay Tribe, where I host free Open Workshops 
Click to shop for free resources from my LeadYourWorld Entrepreneurs
Click here to send your questions


SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher

Thanks sooo much for listening

Merilyn
xx

Close

Yes, keep me in the loop

Join my mailing list and I'll let you know whenever a new episode is released.