EP177 | How To Be The 10% (Part 9) - Final

 

The final part in this mini series... 90% of business owners fail in 5 years - want to know how the other 10% think? This week I'm chatting about the characteristics of that 10%, with the hopes (and a big big loving kick) to make this your goal for 2021.

SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher

SHARE THIS EPISODE
Know someone who would like to hear this episode? 
Share on Facebook  |  Share on LinkedIn  | Share on Twitter |  Share by email 

Close

Yes, keep me in the loop

Join my mailing list and I'll let you know whenever a new episode is released.