201. The Fifth Dimension of Our Digital Selves – a chat with Brandi Bernoskie
Today I’m chatting with Brandi Bernoskie – digital strategist and CEO of three companies that help business owners elevate their online presence and enhance the whole digital experience. Brandi can’t be put in a box – with a big academic background fused with theatre, philosophy, physics and even archery. Brandi has since worked with thought leaders such as Brené Brown, Laverne Cox, and many others.
We chat about:
- The misconceptions of the ‘website’ and the big and small opportunities that we miss out on.
- Embracing our ‘fifth dimensionality’ online.
- What it’s like working with Brene Brown.
- The challenges of moving from one-woman-band to CEO of multiple companies and the shift’s she’s needed to make.
- The journey of becoming and how our emotions and traumas help shape our work.
Brandi began her career as a blogger, teaching herself the ins and outs of Wordpress before her friends began to notice and asked her for help with their own websites. She began freelancing, and things bigger and bigger until she found herself hiring her first assistant.
She founded Alchemy+Aim in 2013, naming it for the transformation that takes place when the science and technology of web development meets the human aspect of what those websites were designed for.
TO CONTACT BRANDI: