EP215 | Becoming your own therapist – a candid chat with Cherie Burton
My guest today is Cherie Burton - a pioneering spiritual psychologist with a powerful story. Mother of six, author, international speaker she is passionately driven to guide women influencers to heal, express and create, using the “new feminine leadership paradigm.”
She earned her degrees in psychology and sociology, and was crowned Mrs. Utah 2004. But much of her work was inspired by the tragic suicide of her twin sister and what led was an obsessive quest to break family patterns and crack the code on depression.
We chat about:
- The link between strong women, high achievers and trauma
- What embodiment really means
- What actually is divine feminine and the new feminine leadership paradigm
- How your clothes affect how you feel
- Building a business with 6 kids!
- And much more.
Find Out First
New moves, motivation, and new Open Workshops delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.