236. How Not To Screw Up Your Kids – with Dr Maryhan Baker
On this episode I'm chatting with the very insightful and inspiring Dr. Maryhan Baker. She's a groundbreaking Psychologist and Parenting Expert with over 20 years experience.
Dr Maryhan works with children, teens and adults who have difficulties managing their emotions, worry excessively, have low self-confidence, find managing friendships difficult, or get a little overwhelmed with life's challenges.
We chat about:
- Raising children to be resilient and healthy individuals.
- Anxiety and low confidence in children.
- Knowing when a parent should hire a psychologist.
- Managing guilt as parents.
- Boundaries and the 'work-life' balance.
- And much much more...
TO CONTACT DR MARYHAN