295. ShowOff Project - with Shawna Barnes, Confidence Coach
Wow. This has to be one of my favourite chats. Please meet the amazing Shawna Barnes. What a woman powerhouse she is.
And I'm thrilled to be showing her off in this episode.
If you love an intelligent, conscious discussion on the state of the growing pains on the planet and the role of women, you must listen to this.
Shawna is a Confidence Coach who helps working women who feel they are not enough, not visible, or not heard and destined to be second-class citizens forever. That's how a lot of us feel, hey?
"We need the presence of women... women bring fun, joy, love and the true north" - Shawna Barnes.
In this enlightened chat we talk about:
- Why it's time for feminine energy to rise.
- How speaking up as a coloured woman is an issue of safety.
- The old structures being broken down in our lifetime.
- Being creative and innovative in our methods to bring change.
- And much, much more...
Background to The ShowOff Project:
As part of International Women's Day I'm showing off everyday women from every continent. My hope is to bring insight, encouragement and inspiration at a difficult time on the planet. And, most importantly, to help re-imagine what every day women leading their worlds looks like.
TO CONTACT SHAWNA