302. ShowOff Project - Raquel Medrano, Leadership Coach
SUBSCRIBE, FOLLOW & LISTEN:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio | AmazonMusic
- Why finding your expertise and 'niche' is sometimes bad advice!
- Why women don't apply for big roles.
- The relationship of leadership and the unknown.
- How our conditioning and motherhood shapes our life.
- And much more...
Background to The ShowOff Project:
As part of International Women's Day I'm showing off everyday women from every continent. My hope is to bring insight, encouragement and inspiration at a difficult time on the planet. And, most importantly, to help re-imagine what every day women leading their worlds looks like.
TO CONTACT RAQUEL
SHARE THIS EPISODE
Know someone who would like to hear this episode?
Share on Facebook | Share on LinkedIn | Share on Twitter | Share by email